Delivery on all Student Clothing should be quoted as 3-5 working days, however this may be longer during peak times, such as enrolment when customers should allow 10 -14 working days for delivery. Our standard delivery price is £6 (inc VAT) and free on orders over £150.
Clean, unworn items that are returned in original packaging are only acceptable. Please contact us before returning your item so we can issue you with a returns number. Without this, we will be unable to action your return or exchange.
- Please remember to check your invoice for sizes and quantities before payment and decoration as no credit will be allowed for worn, printed or processed garments.
- Items which have been personalised and embroidered or printed are non-returnable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless the fault lies with the garment, or the branding itself
- Faulty goods must be returned within 7 days of supply with the fault clearly indicated and without defacing the garment. Please contact us in the first instance.
- Returns will only be accepted by prior arrangement. You will be issued with a returns number; please ensure this is clearly displayed along with the fault.
- All garments must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Under no circumstances will soiled goods be accepted for return.
- Contact email@example.com to report a fault